Elaine Simmons is a vibrant nationally sought after speaker on the topic of Social Security. She is known for her witty and entertaining presentations that explain complex Social Security laws and breaks them down in a manner that is easily understood by all. Elaine draws on her almost 34 years of experience working all technical levels of the jobs at Social Security in the southeastern United States.
- 80+ ways to receive Social Security as a married couple.
- How do I maximize benefits?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- How do I coordinate benefits with my partner?
Date and Time
Tue, May 11, 2021
1:30p - 3:30p CST